Most folks think retiring means you stop working. You’re finally out of the 9-5 hamster wheel and start living stress-free.
No boss. No busy schedule. No crazy traffic jams in the morning.
Who wants that again?!
But “work” in your Golden Years can be incredibly fulfilling–if you do it on your terms. Because this time it’s all about what YOU want, not about grinding for money.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to redefine work and find new ways to contribute after retirement.
Listen in to bring more fulfillment, joy, and purpose to your life in retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to not worry about your mental sharpness in retirement (3:31)
- Why it’s great to work in retirement (even if you don’t need the money) (04:14)
- How knowing your “why” before transitioning into retirement helps you pick the perfect job for your Golder Years (05:15)
- How to start your passion business in retirement without breaking your bank account (7:17)
- How to avoid the get-rich-fast crazes before they jeopardize your retirement savings (9:01)
- Why starting a business with your spouse saves you from conflicts in retirement (9:37)
Thinking about what your typical week in retirement will look like? Download our Ideal Week in Retirement planner.