What should you do to make sure you’re becoming the best version of yourself and living your best life?
If you ever get the feeling that you’re not living every day with excitement, then you need to listen to this episode where you’ll quickly discover ways of determining parameters to help you live your highest quality of life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– The ‘intention intervention’ gap (3:00)
– Attaining maximum achievability while keeping maximum maintainability (4:50)
– How to be happier and live a more fulfilling life (9:30)
– A proactive way to rapidly figure out what is most important to you (10:10)
– How to enhance your daily life (12:00)
– Does suffering ‘really’ make us stronger and lead to success? (13:40)
As the late and great Steve Jobs said…
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else's life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
Remember to head over to www.relentlesspodcast.com and download your free diet playbook and discover how to get the body you desire, without depriving yourself of the foods you enjoy.