Understanding the difference between what you can control and what you can’t is a common challenge for anyone wanting to better their lives.
By focussing on what you have no control over, you’ll rapidly find your energy and attention zapped out of you like a thirsty vampire would suck blood from an innocent victim. But what’s worse?
It draws your attention away from what you CAN control. Today, you’re going to discover how to take back control of your life, reduce your stress, and how to stop worrying about the things you’ve got no control over.
– The very first step to getting in control of your life (2:15)
– Letting go of control: How to learn the art of surrender (4:00)
– How to give up control and effectively delegate (4:30)
– Stop perfectionism ruining your life: The one thing you need to know (8:00)
– The real definition of being in control: How to still make progress despite things not going your way (8:20)
– A simple principle to put yourself in a position of power (11:40)
– How to systematically define and overcome ANY obstacle (12:00)
When it comes to control, the great Jim Rohn once said: “it’s the set of the sales, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.”
Focus on what you CAN control, leave what you CAN’T
And remember, if you’re ready to get the body you desire, without depriving yourself of the foods you enjoy, download your free diet playbook now at www.relentlesspodcast.com