We’re opening with a BANG!
Nick Peterson and Jonathan Montgomery are your hosts and you’re listening to Relentless Podcast. The show that’s all about cultivating the highest quality of life by getting a little bit better every-single-day.
Today’s pilot episode is focussed on the grounding fundamentals – the single biggest leverage concept that holds most back from their greatness. What is it?
Identifying AND asking the right questions at the RIGHT time.
Tony Robbins once said “the quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself”. FACT.
If you’re stuck for time? Then check the highlights below and jump straight to the answer…
– You’ll never find the right answer if you’re asking the wrong questions (4:00)
– A time saving productivity hack proven to boost your results (5:40)
– Use this resource to get answers to ALL your questions in seconds (8:10)
– Coaches & FitPros…you’re doing it all wrong (11:45)
– How to ruin your chances of ever getting the right answer (12:45)
– Be skeptical of these kinds of people (13:15)
– What you want isn’t always what you say (18:00)
– Why no one ever ‘just’ wants to lose 20 LBs (20:00)
Get stuck in and enjoy the show!
If you’re ready to get the body you desire without depriving yourself of the foods you enjoy, download your free diet playbook now at www.relentlesspodcast.com