Have you ever hired a mentor before with nothing to show for it other than an expensive receipt?
The cold, hard truth is most real estate mentors aren’t worth their salt. Sometimes, they’ve only closed one real estate deal then hopped right into offering coaching services.
That’s a recipe for disaster and a surefire way to make sure you blow through your money with nothing to show for it.
In today’s episode, I want to share the 3 telltale signs that differentiate the good mentors from the frauds so you can avoid getting scammed and hire someone who can take your real estate business to the next level.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to avoid getting scammed on a $30,000 (or more) mentorship program (4:00)
- Why laughably expensive mentorship programs are cheaper than you think (7:08)
- Track these 3 things inside your real estate investing business and you can ignore everything else (9:38)
- Henry Ford’s secret for knowing if you’re throwing your money down the drain by joining a mentorship program (14:41)
- The insidious “D-word” always lurking around the corner that will sabotage every business you create (14:53)
- The subtle mindset shift that exponentially increases your chances of success (15:03)
- The single most important thing to look for when hiring a mentor to avoid setting all your money on fire (17:51)
Wouldn’t it be nice if sellers were chasing you instead of the other way around? Not only is that possible, but I created a free guide that explains it all for you called The Social Media Blueprint. Download it now at http://socialmediablueprint.com/podcast