In these crazy times, the world is changing around you. Businesses are closed, the economy is down—but you still have to build your brand and bring in new customers.
You can’t “sit this one out”. If you don’t adapt your marketing, someone else will. But you don’t have to be one of the losers of this crisis.
In this episode, Gene Volpe stops by to show you how you can make this crisis a time of extreme growth.
Ready to do marketing that works while your competitors keep their head down? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why today’s “best practices” on social media are worthless tomorrow. (7:11)
- The marketing misconception that sends customers to your competitors. (8:58)
- How lowering your expenses now can kill your business after the crisis. (9:45)
- Screen time is up 80%. Here’s why that’s your biggest opportunity. (10:46)
- How an Armenian restaurant “wins” this crisis with nothing but a FaceTime account. (14:20)
Find out more about Gene Volpe here: http://genevolpe.com/
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.
Links mentioned on the show: