It's a struggle to get your real estate business off the ground.
No bank wants to lend you money without a track record. Most hard money lenders only finance the property, not the flip. And equity deals force you to do all the work while some other guy takes half your profit.
Luckily there’s ways to fund your business without jumping through hoops or splitting the profits.
In this episode, you'll discover how to finance your next deal, no matter where you're at in your real estate career. You'll find out how to avoid credit card costs and save more than 7% vs hard money loans.
Are you ready to scale your real estate business without losing your profits to interest fees?
Show highlights include:
- Why you should never pay cash if you want your bank to finance your next flip (even if your account is full of money) (5:37)
- Why financing with equity delays your progress as an early-career investor (9:07)
- How to save money on materials and dodge interest fees by visiting the “Bank of Home Depot” (10:39)
- The “convenience check” method that lets you scale faster by putting everything on credit (even if your contractors only take cash) (19:15)
- Exactly how much you can use your credit card before your credit score goes down the toilet (22:10)
- How “betting it on the house” saves you 7% vs hard money loans and lets you take on more deals (32:26)