Mentors are great to improve your skills, make more money and become a better person. But when most people look for one, they face two big problems.
First, you have to wade through a sea of “gurus” and con artists before you can find one you can trust. And second, good mentors will cost you an arm and a leg!
In this episode, you'll discover that these two “problems” are actually misconceptions.
Mentors are no longer celebrities or rich people with time to spare. Mentors are everywhere, and you can even get them for free!
This episode tells you where to find your first mentors, and how to kick your results up a notch when you've got some money to spare.
Where? How? Listen to this podcast now, and watch your business and personal success take off like a rocket!
Show highlights include:
- How to ethically “steal” proven money-making strategies and save hundreds of thousands of “trial and error” cost (0:36)
- How you can access a lifetime of mastery for less than $20 (or even free!) (1:48)
- Why choosing your mentor based on skill is a dumb idea if you care about personal growth (3:25)
- How a mentor could bring you $2,000,000 by writing three words on a piece of paper (7:30)
- Get a 12-month real estate masterclass and a access to mentors who will walk you through every step of their deals for only $199 (12:55)
- How to build “relationship capital” that builds multi-million dollar fortunes (19:06)