It’s January 2022.
So it’s only natural if you’re thinking about losing weight, making more money, or quitting a bad habit that’s holding you back.
But if you want to actually hit those goals, you’ve got to take daily action. Otherwise, you’ll be another quitter who gives up by March.
And you know the number one cause of giving up? Fear.
It will paralyze you if you let it.
In this episode, you’ll discover why the situations you fear actually set you up for success. And you’ll get strategies that will stop fear from ever holding you back again.
Show highlights include:
- How to “flip the script” so instead of running from discomfort, you run toward it (and achieve your dreams in the process) (1:47)
- How imagining a life without fear will let you set meaningful goals this year (2:12)
- How missing out on a $100,000 raise sets you up for the most lucrative opportunity of your life (4:10)
- Why humbling failures build supreme self confidence (7:25)
- The “pulse check” that lets you walk into any stressful situation feeling relaxed (20:14)
- How to make any goal feel inevitable (even if it seems impossible right now) (32:07)
- How to hack intimidating goals into bite-sized pieces you can secure (even if you’re tired, stressed, and losing faith in yourself) (33:36)