“Whatever you're thinking about doing, run it through a filter of: am I willing to be committed to this thing for nine months at a minimum?” – Darin Persinger
Click here to download the transcript of this show MAR-78_transcript
Numbers never Lie:
Researchers say entrepreneurship is on the decline.Read this article for more: http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2014/05/declining-business-dynamism-litan
The Consistency Roadblock
4 Questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you taking consistent focused action?
2. Are you taking action on the right activities?
3. Are you doing enough of the consistent focused activities?
4. Have you been doing the right activities consistently for a long enough period of time?
The 5 Levels Of Success For A Real Estate Agent http://makingagentsrich.com/5levelsbook/
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. Are you focusing on the vital few activities that make you the most dough? Think Impact
2. Why goals alone aren't enough Think Commitments
3. Your Magic Bullet for Success in your real estate business Think Consistency