“Everyone has advice for real estate agents on what they should be doing for marketing and sales of their business and I'm just wondering why that is. Is there something that makes real estate agents insecure?” – Darin Persinger
Click here to download the transcript of this show MAR-105_transcript
Numbers never Lie:
13.10% is the average interest rate on a credit card that is carrying a balance
According to the credit card calculator on the Federal Reserve website, if you have a $10,000 credit card balance and you are being charged a rate of 13.10 percent and you only make the minimum payment each time, it will take you 27 years to pay it off and you will end up paying back a total of $21,271.
Why does everyone give real estate agents marketing advice?
3 Questions to ask yourself:
1. If you’re not good at marketing and sales get good at it
2. Be careful who you take advice from
3. Flip the script: Market to the people who are trying to give you marketing advice
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss http://goo.gl/jtv7cs
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
1. How real estate agents can sell more Upsell
2. Why you need to stop listening to thought leaders The 30 foot rule
3. The 4 hour work week http://goo.gl/jtv7cs