Today’s topic is a little different than what we've been discussing so far.
In this episode, I’m going to help you create a list of “Fun things to do when you are NOT working!”
Why is this important?
Because it helps you stay positive.
You see, when you are not working, it’s easy to slip into a funk or become depressed. Especially when everyone else in your house is off to school or work.
When I found myself unexpectedly unemployed in March 2009, this list helped me stay sane and focused. It literally saved me!
So don’t take this topic too lightly. Listen to today’s podcast and discover the things I have on my list. Plus, get additional suggestions that may spark new ideas for you!
– One activity that can help you improve your career strategy. (I use this to strategize my next moves all the time!) (6:00)
– How to have fun while you’re networking. (6:27)
– How to create new business opportunities… AND having a blast at the same time. (7:07)
– Creative ways to take care of your body and soul… without spending a fortune on spas and wellness centers. (7:51)
– How to be a tourist without going on a trip! (9:01)
Ready to take action?
Grab a pen and a piece of paper, press the play button below… and start creating your own list today!