Does this describe you?
- a) You lunch at your desk every day and you’re always busy working.
- b) You never stop to do small talk with your colleagues.
- c) You talk to the same 5 to 6 people at work every day.
If you find yourself doing any of the above… you are NOT connecting with your network as you should!
I see people do this all the time. And when they need to call somebody asking for a favour, they feel awkward… because they never reached out before!
Here’s the thing: Connecting with your network is extremely important to always keep it primed. It’s like putting money in the bank so you can withdraw (with interests!) when you need it most.
In today’s episode you’re going to find out three easy ways to connect with your network – in a truly genuine way!
- One simple (but extremely important!) thing you must do on your commute everyday that can have the biggest impact when connecting with your network. (03:32)
- A “sneaky” way to connect with your network on Facebook. (This will set you apart from everyone else!) (04:52)
- How to make reaching out to people dead easy and never feel awkward again. (05:47)
Plus, if you want to find out what else you should do, hop over to http://joblandingquiz.com and take our quiz with your complimentary free training.
Every activity you do right now is helping you keep your network primed and stay competitive before you need it most.
Start listening now!