Did you know that only about 20% of all hires are made through job boards?
This is a surprisingly small percentage.
And yet, most job seekers spend the majority of their time there, droning over listing and looking for that right opportunity.
They are applying the 80/20 formula backwards! Spending 80% of their time on activities that give only 20% of results.
Job boards CAN be useful… if you know how to use them properly.
Which is exactly the purpose of today’s episode: Discover HOW to use job boards effectively so you can free up your time and use it to grow you network instead!
- How to use job boards so that hiring managers find YOU. (04:06)
- One simple way to drastically reduce time you spend searching through job boards… and still remain on top of every lucrative job opening the moment it’s posted! (05:01)
- How to get any line manager’s direct contact info… even if it is NOT disclosed in the job listing. (06:10)
- How to increase your chances to be found by search firm recruiters. (07:38)
- How to use job boards to discover unpublished job opportunities. (Use this to always be the first candidate hiring managers think of!) (08:12)
And if you wish to discover additional activities you must do to stay in demand… go to http://JobLandingQuiz.com, take the quiz… and get your complimentary free training to help you fill that knowledge gap!
Start listening now!