I’m always surprised by how many senior executives and professionals don’t understand the business model of third party recruiting.
And that’s a bad thing. Because an effective recruiter relationship can play an instrumental part in your career advances. It can literally mean the difference between you getting great offers all the time… and no calls at all!
And that’s the focus of the episode today – understanding how recruiters work!
Whether you’ve worked with recruiters before or not, you’ll find there are seven things you can improve immediately to make your relationship with them the most effective it can be.
- Why you can’t hire a recruiter. (And how to turn this to your advantage.) (5:05)
- The single most important reason why you should never ignore any recruiters’ calls. (6:10)
- How to make recruiters want to help you. (7:03)
- The one thing you must never do when dealing with a recruiter. (7:27)
- One type of candidate all recruiters want to market all the time. (8:08)
- What to do when you’re not getting calls from recruiters. (9:45)
Ready to take action?
Here’s what you can do next:
Go to http://joblandingquiz.com, take the job landing quiz, and compare the score to see how well you’d do if you had to find a new job TODAY.
Plus, get all the free training you need to ensure you are always ready and in demand.
Start listening now!