Welcome back to yet another action packed episode of Pretend You’re Fired Today!
It is time to think about PASSIVE RECRUITING. Meaning, getting found by recruiters and hiring managers when you are not actively looking for a job.
Once in motion, passive recruiting works like a well oiled machine, creating demand consistently… but you have to put all the elements in place, first.
And here’s the thing. When you have demand and recruiters call you regularly, you never have to worry if your company changes gears on you. Because you will always be current.
Listen to today’s episode and make sure you have the first aspect of passive recruiting in place:
Your optimized LinkedIn profile!
- One place you can always find trending keywords for your profile. (3:28)
- How to use website traffic generation tactics to get more eyeballs on your profile page. (3:45)
- An easy way to “reverse engineer” how recruiters and employers search for candidates like you. (4:07)
- Why keywords such as “marketing” or “finance” are killing your chances to appear in LinkedIn searches. (4:50)
- Additional keywords you must use in your profile if you’re working in tech, science, or medical fields. (5:40)
- How to fix your Job Title field to boost your search rankings and stand out from your competition. (7:54)
But that’s not all!
Go to linkedinprofilecheatsheet.com and download your free LinkedIn Profile Cheat Sheet to get additional tips to reinforce your profile and make sure you stay marketable to your network!
Start listening now.