Welcome back to another action packed Pretend You’re Fired episode!
Today you’re going to discover five ways to effectively and strategically incorporate your soft skills into your resume so you’re always marketable to your network.
Writing about your soft skills can be challenging because they are part of your personality. But after you go through these five steps you’ll know how to do it most effectively and you’ll notice you can really set yourself apart from the rest of your competition.
- List of soft skills most companies are looking for. (3:02)
- How to use Linkedin to help you create a better targeted resume. (3:30)
- Do this to prove you actually have the skills you claim having. (4:31)
- How to make the reader “see” you helped companies save costs, increase revenue and gain profits. (5:07)
- One soft skill all great leaders have in common that you must list in your resume. (6:45)
- How to avoid cliches and overused phrases when describing your soft skills. (7:48)
Here’s what to do next:
Go to resumecheatsheet.com, download your free copy of Resume Cheat Sheet and follow along as we go through each of the five steps.
Ready? Let’s dive right in!