If you’re a high achieving CFO, CMO, or a healthcare execute then today’s episode is for you!
You’ll discover six steps to create a powerful leadership resume for marketing, healthcare and finance executives. This will help you stay ahead of the competition and pique the interest of any hiring manager looking for top talent.
- How successful CFOs and CMOs use their resume to position themselves as leaders. (2:45)
- The one thing companies don’t want to see in a leadership resume. (4:05)
- How to make the best first impression on everyone. (4:46)
- When leading with your biggest achievement is a mistake. (8:04)
- Leave this small fix out and it can cost you interview calls… even if you have the best credentials! (8:43)
- How to show you can help the company grow. (9:23)
- Get more interviews by deleting these words from your resume. (9:40)
Ready to get more interview calls?
Go to http://resumecheatsheet.com, download your free copy of Resume Cheat Sheet and follow along as we go through each step right now!