If you’re a high achieving CIO or an IT leader, today’s episode is the one for you.
You’ll discover six ways to write an achievement based resume so you can outshine your competition and always be the candidate that gets the interviews.
Not an IT person? You can still benefit by listening. Every resume today needs to be based on achievements and you’ll notice that every point made in today’s show can easily be applied to non-IT resumes almost without change.
- How to demonstrate you’re the best candidate for the leadership role you’re after. (3:03)
- Find out the key attributes that separate leadership resumes from staff resumes. (3:32)
- How to write your technical resume so you don’t lose (and bore!) non-technical stakeholders. (5:17)
- The most important reason why companies hire leaders. (5:57)
- Do this and your resume will show you can negotiate deals, attract talent and influence decision makers. (6:18)
- The one time when leading with your biggest achievements is a mistake. (6:49)
- What the world’s best CIOs and IT leaders have in their resumes that sets them apart. (10:02)
Here’s what to do next:
Go to resumecheatsheet.com and download your free copy of Resume Cheat Sheet. You’ll find plenty of examples of winning CIO resumes you can use as a guide to create your own.
Also, stay tuned for our next couple of episodes where you’ll discover how to create better resumes for finance, healthcare, and marketing.
Start listening by clicking right here!