Most of us get paralized when choosing colors for decorating our homes.
So many options and combinations to choose from – it can get very confusing quickly!
But here’s the thing:
Understanding how colors work not only eliminates the overwhelm, it can be a tremendous asset you can use when picking the best color scheme for a room.
Today’s episode is packed with everything you need to get a deeper understanding of color and how to combine them to have the greatest effect!
– How to “read” the color wheel to avoid boring or chaotic color combinations. (02:10)
– The way human brain reacts to color. (3:44)
– What is analogous and complementary color harmony and how to use it for best effect. (4:13)
– Why “color context” is important when picking out colors for your home. (4:50)
– Deep dive into the meaning of Red, Blue, Green and Yellow… and the effect they have on you! (5:50)
– The one color that reacts badly to Black, makes babies cry, and can cause diarrhoea! (12:01)
And if you want even more inspiration for decorating your personal space… then go to http://goodlivingbydesignshow.com and download your free copy of 7 Decorating Tips To Love The Home You’re In.
Are you ready to try and create the color scheme that’s perfect for your home?
Put your headphones on and start listening now!