Did you know that having an organized home can maximize your efficiency?
Not to mention the nice feeling you get when you look at your clutter free home.
Being organized can balance your life, it can reduce stress, and it can definitely make you more productive.
But here’s the thing.
A house might look clean and be still full of clutter at the same time. Having piles neatly lined up on the counter doesn't mean you’re organized.
Today’s episode will give you tips and ideas how to best start decluttering and organizing your home… without having to go on a massive purge tomorrow and throw away everything.
– Four types of boxes you need to start decluttering efficiently.
– One rule you should live by that will keep clutter away from your home.
– What to do with items that have sentimental value and are difficult to part with.
– Neat little trick to arrange items by to keep your home organized without extra work.
– How this little bag can keep your closets clutter free.
– Why you shouldn’t buy storage containers and what you should do instead.
Remember this: Very few people have homes that resemble those you see featured in magazines.
So don’t strive for perfections… sometimes good is good enough.
Ready to start decluttering?
Start listening now!