Have you considered creating your personal space within your home?
A place that is just yours. Where you can escape to read, pursue a craft, meditate or simply unwind after a busy day at work.
As the world grows more and more hectic each day, having a space you consider your sanctuary can be essential.
And no matter your decorating preference, there’s always a way to transform one room (or a corner of a room) in your home into a relaxing oasis.
In today’s episode you will hear some decorative ideas to create your personal space without breaking the bank.
– How to turn even the smallest of spaces into a relaxing sanctuary.
– Ways to set up lightning properly when you don’t have natural light from windows.
– How to create the feeling of cosiness without clutter.
– This common object will freshen the air and brighten your mood at the same time.
– Two different ways you should decorate when you want relaxation or stimulation.
– Tips for a perfect man-cave or she-shed that’s easy to maintain and doesn’t cost a fortune.
And if you want even more inspiration for decorating your personal space… then go to http://goodlivingbydesignshow.com and download your free copy Decorating Tips From The Pros.
Start listening now!