Show highlights include:
- Why something that’s “scientifically proven” doesn’t always mean it’s really healthy. (1:55)
- The scary reason you might want to reconsider getting x-rays. (9:25)
- How overuse of good medication can ravage your health (never take these types of meds if you’re not 100% sure you need them). (13:08)
- Why you should NOT strive for immortality—and why longevity should be one of your goals instead. (17:43)
- Why a good culture around death could make the experience easier for everyone involved. (20:10)
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know by leaving a short review and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss any future episodes!