Most of us learned this in kindergarten, but it seems it’s a lesson we easily forget. You know, like when you were a kid and you thought two coins were better than one – like two nickels were better than one quarter. The opposite is true.
Of course, when it comes to fat loss, some of the simplest, most principled things get convoluted and confused, and we step over the $100 bill because the new, shiney nickel gleams and catches our eye.
Well today’s episode is your wake-up call! Stop searching for shiny objects you think will be the magic charm to turbo-charge your fat loss. Start picking up $100 bills, and you’ll reach success.
– The number one thing your brain needs in order to progress and move forward (1:24)
– A simple question to ask yourself to improve as a leader that your brain has no choice but to answer (2:33)
– Why you should never, ever, ever over-diet and push to the extreme (2:33)
– A simple system of measurement that is WAY more effective at determining you actual fat loss than stepping on scales or counting calories (6:44)
– If you’re going hard in the morning with cardio and killing yourself with calorie suppression, but you’re not doing this beforehand, might as well give up now (9:06)
– Where to find your “$100 bills” that will really ramp up your fat loss efforts (9:53)
– Most people get it all wrong when it comes to Keto diets. Here’s what you really need to know … (10:25)
– Feel like your fat loss has stalled? Observing changes in these parts of your body will tell you if you’re on the right track (12:07)
One away …
I can’t believe how fast time has flown by. Next week is the 100th episode of the Unlocking Your Inner Strength Podcast. Be sure to take a moment to celebrate with me (… part of the Fitness Pizza Pie, remember?). Here’s to dispelling more of the horribly bad mainstream fitness advice and moving forward in success, together!
I hope you found this helpful. Thanks for joining me on this journey. Please share this episode and leave the show a review on iTunes. Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!