Mistakes in any area of life can be a good thing – if you learn from them, and they don’t get you arrested. But too often, I see people making the same mistakes over and over again when it comes to fat loss.
In the last episode, I shared with you some things to start doing to win your fat loss battles. Today, let’s talk about what you need to avoid doing.
– An app I recommend for tracking progress on your fat loss goal (1:58)
– You can avoid the absolute BIGGEST fat loss mistake people make just by doing this one easy thing (3:07)
– The number one reason why people put off starting a fat loss program – or anything else – and how to brush past it (3:35)
– The two components that must be in any diet in order to supercharge your fat loss and maintain it (5:06)
– Why you’re better off starting with small changes versus shooting out from the gate (5:54)
– If you notice your body doing more of these two things, good news — you’re in fat loss mode (7:11)
– The three biological processes of fat loss and how to help your body make them happen more easily (8:56)
– If you’re not doing these three crucial things right, forget about fat loss supplements (10:44)
Keep it simple …
It might seem a little overwhelming to think about all of the things you should and should not be doing to win the fat loss war. That’s ok. Here’s the best thing you can do: take the first step. You’ll figure out the rest as you go.
Remember, you don’t have to be perfect. You just have to stick with it, which all of these tips should help you do.
I hope you found this helpful. Next week we’ll talk nutrition and cheat meals. Please leave the show a review on iTunes, and like me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!