Do you want to be among the world’s most elite? What if I told you that just by doing this one simple thing you’d be in the company of less than only 10 percent of the population? Skeptical yet? It’s true! And when you do the deep thinking and discover for yourself a guiding philosophy for your life, it becomes easier to live your life on your terms – like the top 10 percent of the population does.
But if you’re going to define the mission statement for your life and future decision-making opportunities, there are some things you should know.
Highlights from today’s show:
– This one thing will make every decision you make in life so much easier (1:36)
– Why you should never intentionally try to make people feel bad, especially if you’re a leader (2:46)
– How to gain the “slight edge” and why that’s important for sustained success (3:37)
– A piece of advice I was given more than 20 years ago that still has me motivated to keep pressing forward (4:55)
– Why violent accountability is the only way to create your best life (5:09)
– It’s not selfish to say, “It’s about me.” Here’s how you can be the bigger person with this exact mindset (6:23)
– The ideal length for your mission statement or life philosophy should be … (8:11)
– I’m not a rebel. I wear clothes, after all. But I do live life on my terms. You should, too, and here’s why … (9:12)
– When is good, good enough? When it’s good. How to overcome your fear of judgement so you can recognize good when you see it (11:30)
Not all who wander are lost, but those who are lost likely got that way by wandering …
If you’ve been listening for a while, you know I LOVE anything and everything about strolling in nature. Taking a nice hike and taking in the scenery while meandering with no particular path to follow is a nice way to enjoy nature, but you should always at least have a bearing for where you are. It works for hikes. Not so much for your life’s direction. If you waffle and flounder expecting life to just happen to you, it will. But you may not like what you get. Avoid wandering far away from your life’s purpose by following the advice in this episode to define your life’s philosophy.
Thanks for listening today. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave the show a review on iTunes, and like me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
Follow your mission statement rigidly and go out and win your week! You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!