Pardon me if I nerd out a bit on today’s show. I’m going to be sharing with you something I personally find fascinating. The more I study about the brain and the body, the more brilliant I believe it all is. Everything your brain and body does is primarily to ensure your survival and your body’s tools to do that are your hormones.
These chemicals are the alchemy of the body. When you understand how your hormones affect your body, and you further understand how to affect your hormones, getting the body you’ve only dreamed about is simple.
Here’s what you’ll learn …
Today, we’ll discuss:
- How hormones get their release signals and where they go to affect your body (1:39)
- You’ve heard me say it has something to do with your hormones. Here’s the full explanation for why I’m so big on sweating first thing in the morning (2:36)
- The three primary hormones that basically control everything in your body and how knowing what they are can help you better regulate and manipulate them for the body you want (3:47)
- How to slow down the aging process by understanding this specific hormone and how to increase or decrease it (8:48)
- How to fix your low T (Hint: low testosterone is a side effect, not the problem … ) (11:00)
It all starts coming together …
If you’re a loyal listener to the show, you’re probably beginning to see the amount of power you truly have. You’re also likely seeing how interconnected your thoughts, habits and outputs are and how they manifest to give you the product of the quality of the combination. Want better quality? Change the combination. It starts with your thoughts, which in turn can both affect your hormones and your habits–which will further affect your hormones. See what I mean about this subject being fascinating?
Hope you enjoyed the info. Tune in next time where I’ll go a bit deeper into controlling specific hormones in order to destress and activate natural anabolic growth.
If you got something out of this episode, please share it with a friend and help me out by leaving a review on iTunes. You can also catch these shows live on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
Until next time, you’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell