Today I’m going to get all up in your head. Don’t worry … This mindset lobotomy won’t hurt a bit–unless you’re one of those people we talked about last time who is constantly giving their power away. But I’m confident that’s not you, or at least who you WANT to be.
So to help you better understand your “power source,” today is a brain-only episode.
Today, we’re talking about:
- How to truly KNOW if something is possible for you, or not. The answer might surprise you … (1:46)
- Why you’re better off setting benchmarks instead of timelines. (Hint: time doesn’t exist in your brain) (2:22)
- Understanding the three parts of your brain and how certain parts battle the other, causing fear, doubt and anxiety. Just knowing this will put you leaps ahead toward accomplishing ANY goal (3:20)
- Why it’s important to consider what achieving any goal will cost you–before you even set out to achieve it (5:12)
- The real reason most people live mediocre lives, and how to effortlessly rise above their judgement (8:07)
- Setting measurements and benchmarks like you were a plane flying to New Jersey, or wherever you so desire (9:10)
Bringing it all together …
I tend to get really energized by these type of episodes. I hope you do, too. See? The mind, body and spirit are fully integrated. So understanding the brain better is going to pay HUGE dividends when it come to achieving what you want to achieve in your physical and spiritual lives.
Anyhow, hope you enjoyed today’s show. Don’t forget you can go to my Facebook page to catch these episodes live: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert. Leave me a comment or drop me a message. Maybe your question will turn into one of these future episodes.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to leave the show a review on iTunes. You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell