What’s up Inner Strength listeners (and viewers, if you’re watching this Facebook Live video)? Now, you know I love and appreciate you. So I’m going to give you some medicine that is good for you – in your best interest – that you may not like. Hear me on this and you’re going to be well ahead …
Along with the medicine I administer in this episode, I’m going to show you how to clearly define what health means to you, and why that’s extremely important …
Let’s get into it, shall we?
Today’s show highlights:
- Don’t waste your time. If you want to learn anything, here’s where you need to go … (2:04)
- I’ve said this before, but here’s the absolute, 100% proof for why there’s no such thing as competition – (Here’s your medicine, dear listener …) (2:47)
- What you’re really activating in your brain when you write down your goals and where to put your goals once you’ve written them … (5:22)
- The wisdom behind breaking your goals down into their next, single step (6:53)
- Where most people go wrong with their definitions of health, strength, wealth and happiness (8:05)
- Cultivate these two assets of your character and increase your attractiveness in spades .. (12:31)
Defining health to you …
Once you have your own definition of health, you’re going to be miles ahead of everyone else in creating a plan that will actually work when it comes to helping you reach your goals. And this can be duplicated in any area: wealth … work … relationships ….
Review time …
Ok, if you’ve been listening for a while then it’s time to share some love. Head over to iTunes and leave the show a review. That helps me gain get in front of more people who could benefit from the content of this show. And remember to drop in and like my page: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert
Thanks for showing up! You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell