What’s up Inner Strength listeners? Today, I’m excited to be trying something new. I’m actually recording this podcast via Facebook live on the Kyle Newell fan page. The idea is that this will bring a little more interactivity to some of these shows. We’ll still cover very important and helpful topics, but I hope to be able to answer some of your questions live. Then, those live videos will be posted a couple weeks later as the podcasts. We’ll see how it goes … At least I’m taking some action.
And that, in large part, is what I want to talk about today – Leaders take action. And I explain this in a little more detail in this show, but you are a leader, even if you think you aren’t, so accept it. And use these tips to help you become your best self. Afterall that’s why you’re listening, right?
Today’s show highlights:
- The absolute worst thing you can do when you start feel yourself getting into a depressed state of mind (2:43)
- Get more done and bridge the anxiety gap through an understanding of how your brain’s thought patterns work (3:20)
- If you don’t think you’re a leader, you’re wrong. Here’s why … (4:58)
- Two very simple but powerful words that affect your mindset about a problem, and which one successful people use to stack outcomes in their favor (5:19)
- The only times in life when you can 100% count on resistance to appear, and why it’s actually a great thing! (7:49)
- What you absolutely must accept and embrace doing if you want to master anything (9:42)
- Discipline doesn’t take away from your freedom. It gives you more … Here’s why … (10:45)
So much of becoming your best self begins with creating the right mindset. Striving for discipline in your life can seem like continually pricking your own eye with the wrong mindset, but change your thoughts and you’ll change your life.
Share your reviews!
Well, now that we’ve covered all that, please share this podcast and leave a review on iTunes. When you do, you help get this show in front of more listeners who can benefit from working to become their best selves. And in today’s world, wouldn’t you love to be around more people who take responsibility like that? Also, be sure to drop into the Kyle Newell fan page to leave questions and check out the weekly live videos: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert
Go out and win the day! You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell