“Tii-iii-iii-iiime is on my side. Yes it is!”
What’s up Unlocking Your Inner Strength listener? Do you ever feel like time is against you? Do you wonder where time goes even when you are trying to make the most of it to get things done?
When I was still working a full-time teaching gig, I managed to study and get my masters degree, I successfully started Newell Strength, trained and competed in bodybuilding shows, was nominated as “Author of the Year” on one of the top fitness sites in the world, and was published in numerous other places. I don’t say this to make you feel bad, or to brag. I only want to show you what is possible when you know the things we’re going to talk about today.
Fighting the right battles …
I’m telling you, time is not your enemy, but you do have enemies that keep you from making the most of your time. Defeating them is easy when you know:
- Who the two time enemies we all have are and the secret sword you can use to put through their hearts (01:35)
- What to do with your writing to ensure each produced piece is leveraged to the hilt (This was crucial for growing my newsletter) … (02:37)
- A simple mindset shift you can make to help you plan for productivity in the midst of chaos (03:49)
- What happens to your brain when you throw it a surprise party (04:35)
- The best mode to be in when confronted with chaos and how to get into this mode … (04:43)
- What is really the hardest thing about writing for most people … (05:01)
- The one thing you really need to figure out how to do when you have more and more responsibility (05:54)
- An easy trick you can do to get more leverage of you time (most people have no idea how to apply this simple trick) … (07:04)
- Why you should always carry a pocket notebook … (07:45)
- How to “live off the grid” with your errands. This is a very effective time leverage tactic that I use to keep me from losing focus … (10:04)
- Why your driving commute is some of the most valuable and productive time you have, if you use it right (10:21)
- A $10 tool you can get to help you master leveraging your time to gain that slight edge (11:48)
Leveraging your time is the way to gain the slight edge, which is getting a little bit better each day, no matter what. I realized the power of leverage when my Dad wrote me a serious letter. He said, “Kyle, you have accomplished more in a year than most people do in 20. Help me.” That’s when I realized I was onto something unique.
If you apply what we covered in today’s episode, you be well on your way to making big things happen. I look forward to hearing the stories in the coming weeks.
Of course, we’ve got lot’s more great stuff to talk about. Real quick, I wanted to let you know about the opportunity to work closely with me as part of my 90-day Sprint Mastermind. I’m iron clad guaranteeing you, you will accomplish what you select as your outcome for this. But I’m only selecting a few people, so be sure to apply at: unlockingyourinnerstrength.com/mastermind
That’s all I’ve go for you today. Keep pressing forward. You’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell