In A Rush?
Here are the highlights of today’s show:
- Your journey of self acceptance (1:35 mark)
- The toughest decision I've ever had to make (2:10 mark)
- The reason you aren't progressing forward towards your goals (2:50 mark)
- Escaping the safety net of being comfortable and content (10:15 mark)
- Leaving a legacy behind for your kids (11:20 mark)
- Why fear is an absolute fraud (11:40 mark)
- Go big or go home (13:00)
In today’s show, Kyle talks about the toughest decision he's ever had to make.
A Big Scary Decision
The reason most people will never progress and move forward is because they stay in their comfortable zone. When ever faced with a big and scary decision Kyle tells us to push on through the pain points. Nothing worthwhile never comes easy.
When we are standing in the face of fear, the brain panics and resistance showing up will be unavoidable. Kyle goes deep into the physiological side of why the brain hates change and what you should do when faced with the big and scary decisions.
Go Big Or Go Home
“Break yourself free from the golden handcuffs and stop living a false life.” Kyle holds nothing back and calls you up and out of your comfort zone. You don't want to get to the end of your life and left with the painful thought knowing you had more to give. Theres nothing stopping you fm starting building your legacy today.