Jump straight to the highlights of todays show right here:
- Knowing yourself to master life (2:40 mark)
- The three words Kyle uses to ‘show up’ everyday (4:30 mark)
- ‘The Safe Haven Technique’ and how to use it (6:40 mark)
- The importance of knowing your values and principles (11:30 mark)
- The uncomfortable reason why many people never grow stronger (13:00 mark)
- The truth about where real happiness ‘actually’ comes from (14:20 mark)
- Kyle’s ‘Golden Rule’ (14:50 mark)
- Why Perfection is the enemy (16:15 mark)
In today’s podcast, Kyle talks openly and honestly about how important it is to know your principles and what it takes to show up as your true self in the world today.
Your Biggest Flaws
Kyle begins by saying everyone has flaws and weaknesses. Its uncomfortable and can be painful
but if we want to prosper and move forward in life, its important that we ask the difficult questions. The best thing you can is ask people who are close to you, ask them to tell you what your unique strengths are and also your flaws.
The ‘Showing Up’ Words
To make sure Kyle is being his true authentic self where ever he shows up in the world, he uses these three key words to live his life through. “Its critical to know the definition of each, so you can cut through the fluff and clutter” Kyle goes on to explain. The safe haven technique talked about in this show teaches you how to make sure you show up with your true intrinsic values in any situation.
The Golden Rule
As well as having values that live and breath through you, having principles to live by is just as vital. Kyle has a great Golden Rule he lives by which he shares with you in today’s podcast.
Change is challenging. Its uncomfortable because the human brain sees it as threatening. Find out more about your primitive mind and the reasons why you may be finding it hard to grow right now.
Many people today wont experience true growth because they struggle with being perfect. Perfection is the enemy when trying to achieve absolutely anything that involves progress.
All this and more in todays show.