Many of us feel lost in our 20s. Not knowing which direction to go or how to turn your life around fills you with stress and anxiety.
Financial struggles and feeling lost can make every day a living hell.
Here’s the good news:
Feeling like an absolute failure in your 20s is not only normal, but highly recommended.
Today’s guest, 7-figure entrepreneur Chris Garrison, shows you how taking your first step into the unknown can compound into a chain of life-changing events. And how taking 1 brave step today can forever turn your life around.
In this episode, you find out how to use the struggle you experienced in your life to catapult you to your next destination. Listen now to take the first step to turn your life around and land on a path that makes you happy, confident, and successful.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Broke Guy’s Way” to building the mental fortitude you need to catapult your business (without investing in masterminds and coaches) (10:00)
- The sole difference between Lottery Winners and Millionaire Entrepreneurs that proves starting from nothing is a massive advantage (11:15)
- Why being broke in your 20s is the best thing that could happen to you in life (11:52)
- The weird way taking the blame for things that are not your fault makes you feel empowered (13:38)
- The “Warrior Blueprint” to filling your daily schedule with little wins that turn into big financial and personal gains long term (17:05)
- Why paying for mentorship is overrated (and how to find mentors wherever you go for free instead) (18:23)
- How giving away your last dollar 10x’s your income and lets you scale your business faster (35:34)