Lots of people grow up in bad environments: They’re surrounded by people who hold them back and have nobody who expects them to succeed.
While most stay stuck in those circumstances, some of these people manage to escape. If you learn from them, you can transcend any challenge and become whoever you want to be.
In this episode, you’ll hear from successful entrepreneur and real estate investor Shamus Goss, who’s done exactly that: He went from growing up in the Bronx to starting multiple seven-figure businesses. He shows you how to navigate any challenge and realize your potential.
Want to move beyond who you are now and become who you could be? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How a setback like getting kicked out of school can unleash growth in your life and transform your identity (7:12)
- Why growing up in the hood can make you self-reliant (even if nobody supports you) (9:15)
- How quitting a successful business lets you build a better life for your family (even if you’re at the top of your industry) (14:30)
- The counterintuitive way shutting down a million-dollar business gives you a closer relationship with God (22:27)
- How to find out exactly what business God wants you to be in. (29:46)