If you look back on your life, you can pinpoint the moments that changed you. Often the most heart-breaking moments are the ones that take you on a whole new adventure.
For my guest, Matt Larson it was the moment when his girlfriend of 4 years left him because she wanted to date someone with “status”. It was when Matt jumped into entrepreneurship with no prior experience or background. Fast forward to now, he owns a thriving 7 figure lifestyle business making his “haters” jealous.
Today, he’s here to show you that you don’t need to have a rich background, connections, or entrepreneurship in your blood to make it to the top.
Tune in to discover how to rewire your brain to be a successful entrepreneur despite your background, past history, or mindset.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Broken Hearted Guys’ Guide” to building a thriving business that makes your haters green with jealousy (3:21)
- The weird way being dirt poor catapults you above your competition (10:42)
- Why learning humility sets you up for a life of abundance and saves you from money-eating mistakes (11:54)
- How failing in business 10Xs your confidence and makes you a better entrepreneur (28:22)
- How being authentic fills your heart with joy every day ( even if you’re not that cool) (31:05)
- The “Broke Guy Blueprint” to building a thriving 7 figure business (33:51)