If you don’t know what your patients think, you can only guess. You don’t know why patients leave, what treatments they want or if your staff treats them badly.
But if you always knew your patients’ thoughts? You’d always give them the right treatment, have more loyal patients and solve dissatisfaction.
It might sound unrealistic, but you can find out what your patients think with a simple tool.
Matthew Champagne does it every day.
In this episode, Matt shows you how simple surveys can have a giant impact on your practice–and improve both your and your patients’ experiences.
Ready to stop guessing and work based on data? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The easiest way to book more visits without spending a penny on marketing. This can consume a market, so don’t let your competitors hear this! (3:33)
- How to create a gravitational pull to your practice by having a “survey conversation” with your patient before they leave. (4:35)
- Why your surveys make patients hate you–and the type of question that serves your patients and makes them love you. (10:01)
- Scribble these 4 words on a piece of paper, tape it to your wall and get more survey answers than a mass email. (16:20)
- Use this non-salesy script to keep disgruntled patients from going to the competition (these words make them raving fans instead). (16:49)
- Why nobody fills out your survey emails—and the “reverse strategy” which makes people jump at them. (19:24)
- The 3 “exploratory” questions patients love to fill out—skip this and they’ll flee your survey instantly. (26:02)
Link mentioned on the show: http://matthewchampagne.com/MCM
Join the waitlist for the Chiropractic Success Academy now: https://www.csacircle.com/register
Claim your free SEO website review here: https://propelyourcompany.com/chiropractor/
Need a new site? Want your website to become a game-changer for you? Go to https://getclearsites.com/