Unless you run a giant practice, company culture and customer experience probably sound like corporate words—not something you should focus on. You need to get patients, work less and help people, right?
Wrong. If you don’t build a culture and give your patients a great experience, your practice will crumble. When that crucial employee leaves, when your favorite patient leaves a 1-star review—that’s when bad culture and experience bite you in the back.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Alison Taylor, who co-founded Jane software. You’ll find out how to build company culture and customer experience to build a practice for the long-term.
Ready to keep patients for decades and work with motivated employees every day? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to slash your documentation time in half and free up time for what really matters instead. (11:30)
- Why your practices’ name can build instant trust—or repel patients at first sight. (24:58)
- The biggest danger of practice growth (this drives patients away like nothing else). (30:05)
- How your staff drive away patients without knowing it. (31:05)
- The vital system that’s broken in most practices. (31:11)
- What marketing strategies not to try (even if it comes from “gurus”). (43:48)
Join the waitlist for the Chiropractic Success Academy now: https://www.csacircle.com/register