Unless you’re the best chiropractor ever, no one will go on a road trip or fly out to see you.
And that’s a good thing.
It makes marketing your practice easier. Patients from close by come back more easily, refer you to their neighbors and get a reminder when they drive by your office.
But what if you’re not a household name yet?
The easiest way is to pop up when people search the internet for a chiropractor in your city.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to do exactly that.
Ready to stop being an unknown chiropractor and attract patients from all over your community? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to skip the line to the top of search results without writing a word of content or your website. (6:44)
- The two things you need to consider for reviews to boost your ranking—and how many reviews you should aim to get. (12:37)
- The biggest SEO mistakes that tank chiropractors’ SEO rankings. (18:21)
- How to double your testimonials’ effectiveness for local SEO. (25:30)
- Why not all links are equal—and which domain ending gets you better rankings than any other. (26:55)
Find out more about the MPI master series sports summit here: https://www.mpicourses.org/masters-series-sports-summit-lumbar-spine-chicago-march-2020