As an ambitious chiropractor, you’re probably reading books to improve: Get better in practice, at business and in marketing.
While books are helpful, they’re nothing more than entertainment (that feels productive) if you don’t apply their lessons to your practice and life.
In this episode, you’ll hear about 5 books that contain actionable business lessons you can execute now to grow your practice.
If you’re ready to stop reading for entertainment and watch your practice run like a well-oiled machine, give this episode a listen now and start becoming an effective CEO.
Show highlights include:
- The biggest reason chiropractors don’t reach their goals. This has nothing to do with their skills or attitude and everything to do with the road they choose to accomplish their goals. (1:51)
- One book to get a new practice off the ground quickly and program its “operating system” for sustainable success. (2:56)
- The one-question “evaluation tool” on whether to fire someone from your team. (10:10)
- One book Kevin mails to all of his one-on-one coaching clients’ doorsteps that gives them clarity and shows them exactly what to do to reach their personal version of success. (6:02)
- Read this favorite of the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots if you’re done stressing about problems and want to start tackling them head-on! (8:10)
As of July 1st, we closed the Chiropractic Success Academy for a few months, but the good news is you can join the waitlist notified when we reopen it. Just sign up for the list here: https://www.csacircle.com/waitlist