In entrepreneur circles, failure is a big topic. People talk about “failing forward” and why failure is so important—others resent failure and want to do it right the first time. Maybe you’re afraid to fail. Maybe you seek out potential failures so you can learn from them.
Whatever your approach to failure is, this episode will clear up your thinking about failure.
You’ll learn about the different types of failure and how they can hurt your business—and how to learn from failure so you don’t make the same mistake again.
Show highlights include:
– How the 80/20 rule applies to your failures—and how to leverage the rule to your advantage. (3:45)
– Why many entrepreneurs unknowingly let failure win. (5:35)
– How Jim Carrey can help you deal with failure. (10:05)
– Why “torpedoing” your business might be a good idea (NOT what you think this is about). (13:45)
– How to spot an informing failure. (15:05)
– Which Jay Abraham book to read to stomach tough “transformational” failures. (19:00)
Take a minute to join our private Facebook group for FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus “we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they're-free” trainings