Copywriting and marketing expert, Roy Furr is today’s special guest sharing his 9 recommendations Nonprofit organisations can follow to improve their bottom line.
He’s one of the few copywriters to receive the stamp of approval from the legendary Gary Bencivenga as well as writing control ads for the likes of Bill Bonner and clients at Agora.
- Applying direct response principles to your fundraising on the internet (8:00)
- Emotional interaction and ‘smelling the direct mail’ (11:20)
- The huge talent gap in the fundraising world and how to fill it (13:00)
- A long term advantage of working as a copywriter through an agency (17:50)
- The absolute simplest way to test your fundraising copy (20:00)
- Ugly is the new sexy (23:40)
- Ryan Lee’s alternative to the ‘tripwire’ offer (28:20)
- Making it as easy as possible to get your first $1 donation (31:20)
- LTDV: The secret to scaling with direct response fundraising (33:00)
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.