Research and passion are two of the most important components of any successful fundraising campaign. Today, Dr. Richard Dressner is the special guest sharing his lessons from a $120 multi million Mt. Vernon Capital Campaign.
By having a deep passion for your fundraising and carrying out thorough prospect research, you’ll be able to find prospects who are much more likely to donate and make it possible for you to achieve your mission.
- The REAL challenge nonprofit organisations will face (3:00)
- Patience and time – why everything doesn't happen overnight (4:00)
- The biggest mistake most nonprofits make in fundraising (5:20)
- Maximizing your donor relationships (17:20)
- The huge upsides of thorough prospect research (19:20)
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.