Red flags. The markers that flash, blink and sound like alarms. You simply cannot ignore them. It’s only when we take stance and look back are we able to see clearly where things began to go pear shaped.
In today’s episode of the Donor Doctor Show, James shares ten critical lessons he’s learned over his career as a fundraiser. Knowing and understanding these points will no doubt save your valuable time and money whilst steering you to success with your future fundraising campaigns.
Here Are Some Of The Highlights:
- When in doubt, always trust your gut instincts (3:00)
- The red flags are flying, but why don’t we see them? (4:45)
- An underrated secret to always to commit to your big ideas (6:30)
- Why people don’t follow instructions (8:10)
- You should never hire a family member (17:40)
- Fraud & Honesty: Culture is your culprit (20:00)
- Here’s why you shouldn’t be afraid to raise your prices (22:20)
- Flexibility: The greatest asset for your fundraising efforts (24:40)
- The truth about holding grudges, and how to get let them go (24:50)
Download, listen and enjoy today’s episode.
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.