While fundraising isn’t most people’s favourite activity in politics, it is however a necessary venture as discussed in today’s episode for special guest Dick Foley. Alongside that, you’re going to find out the importance of having a great venue for your fundraising campaign and why the best donor you can have is the one you’ve already got.
- Dick’s personal experience in politics (0:42)
- Rethinking your assumptions (3:15)
- The best venues for hosting a fundraising campaign (7:40)
- The secret to not losing money in your fundraiser (11:50)
- Two key traits all successful fundraisers have mastered (17:50)
- What Tiger Woods can teach you about fundraising (19:20)
- The best donor you could ever ask for (22:10)
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.