Join us as we discuss the forces driving consolidation in agriculture, from financial strategies to technological investments. We take a closer look at the impact of recent supply-chain disruptions and how it’s influencing the push for domestic supply control.
Our expert guest, Jim Byrum, shares insights on how private equity is transforming the landscape and why expertise in the field can make or break the future of agribusiness entities. We'll uncover what it takes for companies to become attractive for acquisition and the potential for niche markets amidst industry giants.
Stay with us for a compelling conversation on embracing the challenges and seizing the opportunities that come with consolidation in the agricultural industry.
Let's set the pace together, here on The Pacesetter Pod.
- Discover the current hotspots in food industry consolidation [00:04:10]
- How does size impact the regulatory landscape? [00:08:43]
- Does volatility always favor the small or is diversification a virtue? [00:10:34]
- What needs motivate Big and Mid Ag to acquire and consolidate? [00:14:25]
- Private equity’s role in driving consolidations in the expertise gap in banks [00:19:03]
- How to face risks and capture opportunities in the acquisitions surge [00:26:02]
- Tips to become a well-positioned niche offering for acquisition [00:29:45]
If you are interested in connecting with Joe, go to LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joemosher/
Or schedule a call at www.moshercg.com