In today's episode, Joe will be diving into the fascinating world of energy. Often overlooked but essential to our daily lives, energy plays a critical role in powering our society and economy.
Today, Joe is joined by special guest Brad Morrill, Chief Customer Experience Officer at Crystal Flash. They explore the crucial connection between strategy and execution within companies and how it impacts their success. Stay tuned for an engaging conversation about the challenges and opportunities in the energy sector and beyond.
Let's get started!
- Why is energy so fascinating and essential? [00:04:23]
- The surprising link between grain and energy markets [00:08:50]
- The vital connection between agriculture and fuel [00:11:23]
- Is episodic thinking the key to successful strategy execution? [00:14:15]
- Should we be exploring futuristic alternatives for food production? [00:19:42]
- Is the demise of liquid fuels decades away? [00:22:11]
- Don't let narrow-mindedness kill your business [00:25:18]
- The transformation journey of Crystal Flash [00:28:33]
- Why going slower can actually help you go faster [00:34:17]
- Is gasoline doomed? Here's why propane reigns. [00:40:00]
- Is your decision-making costing you more? [00:45:21]
If you are interested in connecting with Joe go to LinkedIn:
Or schedule a call at www.moshercg.com
For more information about Crystal Flash, visit https://www.crystalflash.com/