Jumping into new markets is quite difficult…
It’s like walking in a dark, abandoned cave, not knowing what scary thing will pop up next.
So it’s crucial that you have someone that can guide you through the unknown path… Someone that knows the ins and outs of the market.
Otherwise you’re left to figure things out on your own wasting valuable years.
Not only having someone guide you makes the whole process easier, but also virtually guarantees your success.
Join us in this episode as CEO Of Columbia Grain International – Jeff Van Pevenage shares his insights on how you can break into new markets without wasting millions of dollars.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to gauge supply & demand in even the most stubborn markets (and double, triple or even quadruple your business over the long run) (13:34)
- New to the food market? Here’s how you can shave off decades off your learning curve (18:12)
- The “Trusted End Retailer” method to launch new products in the food market (Note: Doing this instantly builds trust with your customer) (23:22)
- Use this “Outside Expert” method to branch out in new niche markets (even if you have zero expertise…) (25:47)
- The odd reason why selling 50-70x your current order size is easier than you think (31:18)
For more about Joe Mosher, go here: https://moshercg.com/