Mergers & acquisitions (M&As) often destroy more value than they create.
Statistically speaking, it’s a safer bet to invest all your time in creating a new business, as opposed to executing an M&A. According to Harvard Business Review, Between 70 and 90% of M&As fail.
Because they don’t have a proven process, especially one that takes into account the integration AFTER the initial M&A has occurred.
But if you follow a proven process, you can unlock accelerated growth for your food and agribusiness company. And that’s what I reveal in today’s episode.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why rapid growth through an M&A could sabotage your business forever (and leave your customers hurting) (2:06)
- How to unlock accelerated growth for your company by rejecting the idea of a “business case” (9:47)
- The insidious way M&As cloud your judgment with “emotional turbulence” (10:45)
- How to generate steroid-like growth with an M&A AND integration (13:32)
- The failure of so many M&A deals to deliver is because of (this) (16:07)
- 3 common mistakes most food and agribusiness companies make when executing an M&A (19:47)