Have you ever lost big on a deal because of some small print?
Join us as we share our own story that left us $50,000 short. We’re dropping thrilling stories about families at war over inheritance, heartbreaking business breakups, and even a tale about the queen of soul, Mary J. Blige.
Plus, we're throwing in a dash of Facebook drama and a producer’s regret. We're talking all things paperwork – including one lesson where we learn what the big print giveth, the small print can certainly taketh away.
Tune in now!
- How missing the small print caused the loss of copyrights [02:45]
- Discover the consequences of neglecting legal scrutiny [05:44]
- The importance of having your estate plan in order [09:56]
- Why should attorneys be involved in paperwork processes? [14:48]
- Keep your operating agreements in order! [18:55]
- Prenups can be a life-saver [23:39]
- How do you hire the right attorney? [25:31]
- Find out the cost of laziness in business [29:46]
There are three reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, and you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips.
The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube:
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336